Oct 2, 2009

Favorite Number

Birthday
Beautiful and wonderful earth comes to on my eyes from 14th of the year and that date was tamil nadu's important festival.Quite happy to celebrate my birthday on the special occasion.Most of the family and friends never forget to wish my birthday.Thank god to start my life on that special day.

College
After finished my 14yrs of schooling entered into the college.During first yr, I got the room number as 14 in the Hostel.Started my first day of college life with roll number as 14 and further it changed to 14+14+4:32.During the last yr of my bachelor degree I stayed in the rental home with my friends nearer township to the college.This was true, door number was 14/100.

Job
My first job was also started from the date of 14th on 7th month of the year.
Just single number had missed in my employee payroll number for 14 as ending number.

KNBL
Now I'm staying with the good and well knowledge persons@KNBL.It was really a true one,door number of now staying place is 1400.



Fourteen
← 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 →
Factorization           2,7
Divisors                    1, 2, 7, 14
Roman numeral        XIV
Binary                       1110
Octal                         16
Duodecimal              12
Hexadecimal             E


14 is the 3rd discrete biprime number
B + A + C + H = 14
The atomic number of silicon

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ur thinking about this post u can give comment