Nov 8, 2009

One Nice Sunday

Early morning started with lazy thought to enjoy the day with deep sleep. Unfortunately I not slept an hour after the early got up at 6am.I engaged my self with work."If we engaged by our self, we never get bored" That was great sentence.
In morning I washed my cloths and finally get finished the work at 12.'o clock and I had our dinner with all of my room mates.
On evening time we went to buy a refridgerator.First we get inside to one shop,in that shop no availability of fridge as our requirement.Dont think we planned to buy great fridge with high cost.Just need of best at valuable price and bought the fridge in second shop we went. In that shop one sales man spoke more baised on the facility in the new models not about the prize:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What ur thinking about this post u can give comment